The Second Project Executive Board (PEB) Meeting of CFGORRP has been conducted on April 02, 2014 at the DHM Meeting Hall under the Chair of Dr. Rishi Ram Sharma, Director General, DHM and National Project Director, CFGORRP and in the presence of the following PEB Members:
– Dr. Rishi Ram Sharma DG/ NPD,DHM/CFGORRP, Chair
– Ms. Shoko Noda, Country Director, UNDP
– Mr. Kamal Prasad Regmi, Director General, DWIDP
– Mr. Pem Kandel, Director General, DSCWM
– Mr. Vijaya P Singh, Assistant Country Director, UNDP
– Ms. Laxmi Pandey, Representative, MoFALD
– Hari Prasad Sharma, Representative, MoF
– Ms. Anupa Lamichhane, Climate Change Programme Analyst, UNDP
– Mr. Top B. Khatri NPM, CFGORRP
The PEB Meeting Agendas include:
– Sharing of the Progress Overview of first quarter work plan 2014.
– Presentation of second quarterly work plan AWP 2014 for its endorsement
– Discussions and deliberation on the Presentation
– Any Other Business (AOB)
The meeting progressed with presentation from Mr. Top B. Khatri, NPM/CFGORRP. The presentation started with a brief overview of the Project, thus highlighting its core objective and key achievements made so far. The presentation had the following two key sections:
– Progress Overview of first quarter work plan 2014
– Presentation of second quarter work plan, 2014, highlighting the major activities planned and the allocated budget.
As an output from the meeting, the second PEB meeting principally endorsed Second Quarter Work Plan (April-June) 2014.